Thursday, February 19, 2009

how fuN is this!!!?

so i was reading erin's blog the other day and she had the greatest thing on there. don't know who has seen these before, but she had a post that was kinda like a chain letter thing (without the annoying letter and the stupid chain that people always break.) the first 5 people to respond to her blog get a treasure. an erin-designed treasure. and, let's be honest, since erin is super fantastic, i commented. i was the 6th comment and was SO sad...but come to find out, one of her friends posted twice. so GUESS WHO IS SO EXCITED!?!?!

the rule is this... i have to keep it going. so here goes. if you want to play, be one of the first 5 people to comment on my blog and then keep the game going on your own and i will send you a kim-designed treasure. but just for fun, let's add something to it... comment with a random tidbit or story about yourself that i may not already know. :)

so, good luck to all and i can't wait to hear from you! i've already got plans for your treasures...

6 comments:

Christy said...

Yay! I win! I love it when I win:) Hmmm... random fact about me.... hmmmm... I back packed 40 miles through the mountains of new mexico when I was 16, and it was awesome:)

Brittany said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. first one! give it! first off, shame on you erin for not sending me your blog. i forgive you and will not egg your house. second, something you may not know about me is that I have tried out one of those old fashion weight loss belt shaker thingys. and big surprise it did not work.

Brittany said...

shoot, i took to long. hats off to you christy

Kara said...

Hooray! I think I am person #3! I'm very curious to know what sort of "treasures" you are speaking of! This is an awesome game... speaking of which, we'll play some fun games tomorrow, can't wait! Oh yes, and the random tidbit about me... My first kiss was at age 18 :)

Natalie and Ryan said...

Hey Kim, I would love a treasure! Something random about me...um..I have a McDonald's toy collection from when I was a kid. I probably have 100 toys. Wow, crazy huh? I don't eat at McDonald's now though. I prefer Wendy's if I eat out. I love the dollar menu. I love the color RED. I want to travel more, but don't have the money. I loved when my hair was hot pink and short and spiky. I wish I could do it again. Have a great day!

chip and bex said...

oh... looks like you only had 4 people so far! I get to be number 5!!! woo hoo! a kim-treasure sounds really fun! I hope I can eat it :) just kidding. a tidbit about me... i like to eat cake mix mixed with water and sprinkles :)