Wednesday, January 28, 2009

is for fun

some january highlights...


i got to have some much needed lily-time



we had a most excellent rock band evening with chex




and dad got to eat spam...



















other than that just working away and loving life. i must share this though...one morning i was heading out the door for work and noticed this new little friend that moved into our house...
dave said we should cook with him, but by the next day, he was gone. nice to have a visitor though. :)

2 comments:

Wanderingfamilies said...

Becky's belly is adorable! Spam on the tongue looks disgusting! It'll be great to see you again ...just 3 weeks!

elisha said...

That is so funny! I have little friends growing in my plant too! A lady gave me one at work and everyday I have about three growing. What does that mean? I don't really know. I just keep giving it water though!!!