Tuesday, December 2, 2008

suNdAy wiLL come

as you may already know, Elder Wirthlin passed away last night...just got me thinking about what a great man he was. i remember clearly his talk titled "Sunday Will Come" just after his wife passed away. holy smokes. what an inspiration of faith. then, his talk "Come What May, and Love It." that talk has helped me through so many fears and helped me to trust and be happy. this morning on my way to work, i happened to listen to "Praise to the Man," by the mormon tabernacle choir and was thinking about the incredible leaders that have come before us and paved the way for us. i am so grateful for inspired leadership and for the knowledge that i have that God still speaks to us.
what an incredible man. Elder Wirthlin will be missed and i'm so grateful for the messages he has shared.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Elder Wirthlin also. His last two conference talks were so just great for me. In April he reminds us that we will all stumble and fall but it is if we get back up and how we get back up that matters. (Well in different words but same message) I will really miss him.