Wednesday, December 3, 2008

she's cRAfty (iN the immoRtAL woRds of the beAstie boys)

How cute is this!? Yes...I made it! super fun! I'm so excited that it turned out as well as it did. Now I just have to make one more...

Jordy came over last weekend and we made a gingerbread house. We usually do them every thanksgiving, but it didn't work out this year, so she and I put one together a few days later. We were SO proud of our 1 hour gingerbread house creation...and we didn't even use superglue once!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good looking house jordan. But after that house building I am so sick of candy and frosting.

Wanderingfamilies said...

Great house, Kimmy and Jordann! And, um, Kimmy, wanna make me some stockings to be hung with care?!

Mandy Wollenzien said...

I'm impressed with the stocking. how fun to make your own. I love making gingerbread houses. Yours looks great

Natalie and Ryan said...

Hey Kim,
I love that you have a blog. Awesome. I can't wait to see what you have been up to. I will read it later when I have time. But I wanted to say Hi. Ryan says Hi too.

Shauna said...

Great house! You guys did an excellent job. I also love the stocking. How crafty are you?!!!