Thursday, November 13, 2008

quick shoutout

so i know that sometimes i gross even myself out with how gushy this blog gets...but i have to give a quick shoutout to dave. with all the prop 8 stuff, i didn't get to post these pictures before. on my birthday, he suprised me at work with cake and a hat and balloon. he even brought 27 candles and had everyone sing. then we went to my favorite restaurant in orange county and got sprinkles. it was the best. he really does never cease to amaze me.


then that weekend we had a party with the families. i had to post this picture because of jordy's face... i think maybe she was helping me with the candles...but this picture is fantastic.





one final shot... on election day, krispy kremes gave out free star shaped donuts...since we went to the temple (and thus were "just down the street"), i begged dave to take me. of course, they were out...but we got regular free ones anyway. and dave felt bad leaving without buying anything, so we ended up with a dozen...and some free hats. so, i had to have a picture. :) he said "well. that's going on the blog..." so here it is.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

happy late birthday! you know i am the worst. dave looks like he works at krispy kreme, funny.

Shauna said...

those donuts look really good! What a fun birthday!

Elizabeth said...

Yuuuum - Sprinkles - you are so lucky!