Thursday, November 20, 2008

its ALmost time...

i know, i know, we're a bit early on the christmas theme... but I CAN'T WAIT!! i've held out long enough. and i'm sure i'll change it a few times before dec 25th. dave picked up our nativity this morning and i'm so excited!! it will be so hard for me to hold off decorating for at least another week or so.
there is a house down the street from us that is in FULL decoration. i mean...christmas literally threw up on this house. every time i drive by it, i'm disgusted, but moderately jealous...

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I can't wait either. I'm seriously counting down the days till I can decorate!

Wanderingfamilies said...

I LOVE Christmas and am doing my best to hold out decorating until the day after Thanksgiving...I love Thanksgiving and think it deserves to be special, but it is so hard with the excitement of Christmas right around the corner!

Kurt Keyser said...

Look, I'm having a hard enough time coming to grips with the fact that Thanksgiving is next week... Could be the new bundle of joy (Kelsie) making me lose track of time and seasons.

Seriously though, I used to be a humbug, but Logan changed that for me. Nothing better than a little kid at Christmas!

Can't wait either.

Andrea said...

can we make a book of the houses that christmas threw up on. it's a bit out of control. im all for decorating. heck decorate in july - but just make it look good. haha! miss ya!