Wednesday, September 24, 2008

oNe moRe thiNg!

oops. forgot to post this one. so i have been keeping plants on our patio and last weekend i planted flowers in one of those window boxes. i have been watering them and taking care of them and could not figure out why they were not growing! so the other day at 5 am i went outside to put something out and find a cat taking a little tinkle in my flower box. i was SO mad! i yelled and kicked it. then, yesterday, went outside to find the thing had dug and dumped! i want to kill it!
dave had 2 suggestions. electric fence or ask dad where he got his squirrel trap... hmmm. any suggestions?

4 comments:

Mandy Wollenzien said...

poor kitty. I think he was just admiring your green thumb. He doesn't know his pee is poison. I'm pretty sure the dump was revenge. No one should kick a cat. what would your grandmother, let alone Elida, think of that. Oh never mind I could see both of them kicking a cat if it annoyed them enough.

Wanderingfamilies said...

I am sure that the cat's kitty litter is super dirty, that's why he used your window boxes...sorry we didn't get to your place...next time! P.S. I love the new look of the blog!

elisha said...

I love that you found me! I just want you to know that I was growing things on my balcony, like the little Martha Stewart wanna be I am, and realized after a month of loving and nurturing my potted plant that was supposed to be lettuce, that I was growing a weed. Yes, a common weed that had grown about 2 feet tall. I wanted lots of cats to pee on it! I miss ya....lish

chip and bex said...

remember how you used to LOVE kitties and you convinced mom and dad to let you keep shadow in your room...