Monday, September 15, 2008

it's officiAL, we'Re stAyiNg...

i started painting this weekend. holy smokes. i finished the dining room in about 2 hours (yes, it's super small...). plus, i bought some plants and they are FANTASTICAL and brighten up the room. everyone should come see them!!! as i'm painting the wall with the fantastic colors i bought, dave says "so, i guess we're staying?" i didn't know that was up in the air still. haha. anyway, sorry for the lame posts of late, but i'm just so excited our little place is really ours. :)

4 comments:

Wanderingfamilies said...

I wanna see the colors you painted - I am a big fan of color on walls! Yeah for you!

Mandy Wollenzien said...

I love choosing colors to paint rooms. I'm glad you're having fun making the home yours.

Unknown said...

hey, found your blog through Christy's. Fantastical is one of my favorite words. You guys are too cute together. Hahaha. Love those Honeymoon days. Nah for reals. Marriage is awesome.

chip and bex said...

oooh plants? did you come home from the store with lots of plants? remember our plant collections! I want to see them! and I want to see your colors!