Monday, January 17, 2011

the beach

so auntie bex called on friday to say she was taking hattie to the
beach and invited us to join. at first, I thought it would be way too
much work for this monkey to just sleep through anyway. I'm SO glad I
changed my mind. Lydia just squealed and smiled and talked. she LOVED
it! she had been to the beach to visit before, but never stopped to
play! she loved the sand and water on her feet. she loved the birds
and the kids. she was so tired by the time we left that she was asleep
before we made it up the hill to the street.
oh yeah, and did I mention that it was 77 degrees?

2 comments:

Erin Hoy said...

Fun! Next time you should invite your friend Erin to go with you... I'm just saying :)

Sugufam said...

and your other sister!... Im just saying too! The beach looks good on that little beach bum! Anuty is gonna come sit all day at the beach with you soon!