Monday, December 13, 2010

something about it...

something about dressing my baby girl in her auntie JoJo's old clothes makes me tear up every time! it feels like yesterday that jordy was wearing them and shes such a big girl now! ,makes me sad cuz i miss that baby, happy cuz my Lydia has her for an auntie and example, sad cuz Lydia grows too fast... the list just goes on...
i have so many memories of jordy in this dress...

plus, that was baby jordy's bouncy seat... its sure held a lot of precious babies since then!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Kim she is precious!! I cannot believe how blue those eyes are. Keep these pics coming.
Take care.

Anonymous said...

BTW its Angelica : )

Melvin & Stacy said...

She is just to cute and those eyes!!

Unknown said...

Oh she is beautiful Kim. Her eyes are soooo blue. I love her name. I love her smile. So precious. I want one. Oh wait.. I still have one. :) Congratulations