Monday, September 20, 2010

stiLL heRe

so lots of people have asked... so just so you know, we're still here and still very much pregnant. This little lady is late but we're okay with it. :) We're just glad she's healthy and growing stronger by the minute. For those who don't know, Dave was born 3 weeks late so I've figured from the beginning that she wouldn't be in a rush. She's apparently got some of her daddy in her...which i'm DEFINITELY okay with! Other than that, I don't really have much to update with other than a few pictures my friend Susan took for us. She's so so so very talented and even though it is SO weirdy to actually see pictures of myself pregnant, she did an amazing job! So here's something to keep you occupied until i can update with pictures of this little lady someday (hopefully!)



hopefully our next post will tell you that she's here...

5 comments:

Natalie and Ryan said...

Oh such cute pictures of you two. I wish I had some pregnant pictures like that. I love the tutu picture. I can't wait to hear about your delivery and your little princess.

Shauna said...

You two are cute! We can't wait to see pics of your new addition. You're good to be so patient. When I was 41 wks. with Brylee I was going crazy....like "just get this kid out of me"! I probably shouldn't be like that. I'll learn from your example :)

Rachelle said...

You wear pregnancy very well! I love the pictures, and can't wait to hear that you've got your little girl!

Wanderingfamilies said...

Beautiful pictures! I am impressed with your patience...both of my girls were late (Ansley - 16 days, Maizy - 1 week)...poor Dave's mom, bless her heart! I hope to see her soon!

Sugufam said...

Cute family pictures. I want to hold your baby. I am more anxious than you you're right. You just know what happens after babies are born. Thats why you are being so calm.