Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I guess it's beeN A whiLe...

i never mean to let this go unposted for so long. sometimes life just gets ahead of you. :) we sure have been busy but we're loving every minute of it! Here are a few things we've been up to...

cousin Katy-nana brought her babies down to the beach in May and we had SO much fun hanging out with them! They are such fun kids!
At the end of may, we went to Oahu with dave's family. SO MUCH FUN!
chex happened to take a trip the same week, so we got to spend a little time with them there. this is perhaps one of my favorite pictures of all time! :) Hattie loves that camel back!of course, glenn found a friend. haha. they were EXACT twinners. and when we pointed it out to the guy, he just laughed and laughed. and of course, posed for a picture for us. :)and of course we ate plenty of this... mmm. i could eat that stuff every day! Sorry to any Matsumoto's fans, but Shimazu kicks it's butt. :)Then, the first week in june, we went to santa barbara for my cousin's wedding. it was a short trip, but nice to spend time with family. :) on the way home, we stopped at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley. It was super cool to see.
Old Air Force One. that thing is HUGE!and a piece of the Berlin Wall. So crazy to think of everything this signifies...and i'm gonna put the rest up in a new post... i'm sick of dragging pictures down...

6 comments:

Andrea said...

i miss your face. i love this post. and that is all. . . for now.

EmlovesJames said...

yeah great post! Hawaii twice in one year;jealous.

Sugufam said...

K ive been waiting. I hate not seeing you sisters. Thanks for the dose of pictures even though I know you took waaaay more than that.

Sugufam said...

ps Hawaii twice in one year. not jealous.

Sugufam said...

Ps again... Glen and his brother from another mother. Sooo hilarious!! I wish I was there i think I would have peed my pants.

Elizabeth said...

Umm...I sort of want your life.