Tuesday, March 30, 2010

i beLieve thANks ARe iN oRdeR...

i really do have so much to be grateful for. so i wanted to take some time to name them. here's one.

this week, i am so grateful for this worm. she called me last week to see if she could do any chores for me. she spent all day friday scrubbing my toilets and cleaning my floors. she took out the bunny poop and watered my plants. the list goes on and on. all with a smile on her face. this may not seem like a big deal, but given that i have spent the majority of the last 3 months on the couch, it was a HUGE blessing. my house looks and smells clean! it means the world to me! plus, we just love when she comes over. she makes me so excited to have kids and have her around them. she is the nicest girl i know and has such a fun view on life. thanks jordy. i definitely owe you one. someday when you are pregnant and i am old and having grandchildren, i'll come clean your house. then you'll understand how much it means to me to have you around. :) we sure love you.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

wow! that is nice. I wish I had someone to do that for me! Hope you and your little one are doing well!

Lissy said...

What an awesome girl! Hope you are feeling better, lady! :)

chip and bex said...

oh, I want that little girl to live right by me. you too. but not necessarily to clean my house. you can if you want... i love you both!

Sugufam said...

I need someone to clean my house. How about this weekend. Sisters rock!