Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"No moRe of this dRiviNg to utAh stuff..."

i feel like all of our posts lately have been about how busy we are! so...sorry, but we have been busy! but here's a quick photo update...

christy and i took the kids to the wild animal park for the last few days of the butterflies... one landed on sami's leg. apparently she has sweet skin. :) all the kids were enthralled.

for some reason this picture makes me laugh so hard. dad-richard found a box of "free stuff" in the dumpster. gotta give him points for creativity with this outfit. :)

little nutsy decided to put strawberries on her fingers like olives. i later knew i had found them in the bowl when i discovered my strawberries had holes in the bottom. i showed her how to dip them in sugar and eat them like we always did...but she just dipped them and licked them off. haha

I LOVE THIS FACE! isn't she so cute! she's coming to visit and i CAN'T WAIT! come play with us hattie (and please bring your mom.)!we got to make it to one of jay's arena games. so much fun to watch them play! notice anything different about this face? :)


on our drive home, dave and i both agreed that we need a break from the whole going to utah thing, but we sure are always glad to spend time with family. :)

6 comments:

Erin Hoy said...

That picture of Dave scared me!!! I always look at pictures before I read the words and I was like - "WHOA - what the heck? - Who is Kim with???" haha - I'm a bit of a nerd :)

Wanderingfamilies said...

We sure enjoyed having you around, but seriously, unless you guys need the practice driving, relax, take a break and the next time, FLY! l-)

k d L said...

haha. good point. no more driving practice for me. thanks for letting us stay with you though! :) dave finished his homework tuesday night... just in time. :)

It's a Boy!!! said...

Do you know what's in the middle between California and Utah?! Call us next time and we can meet up and eat or something!!!

Jamie said...

I love all your pictures and your busyness and getting to see your hair in all different stages. Love you Kimmy!

Amanda Jane said...

Kimmy- I'm glad we are now blogging friends...I thought that was a picture of Becky but it was you!